This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’ve mentioned before that we are considering switching our phone service. As our contract expiration date approaches we’ve been looking into other plans that may be cheaper for us. One of the plans we are looking into is Straight Talk, a cell phone service that can help you feel richer by saving you money and still letting you enjoy cool tech like Android. You’ll finally have The power of Android in the palm of your hand!
Straight Talk’s android phones can pretty much do what any other droid phone can do with full access to apps, games and social networks. Honestly by cutting your monthly phone bill in half, you do Feel Richer with Android, all thanks to Straight Talk.
With straight talk you can get 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts, and 30MB of web for only $30 a month. Or the Hook, line and sinker is you can get unlimited everything for just $45 a month! This is all with no contract so you can use the service for as long or as short as you’d like.
Here’s the gist of their business premise:
- No contracts, no credit checks, no surprise bills
- Great nationwide coverage
- Fabulous cell phone manufacturers (LG, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia and Kyocera)
Here is more info about their plans:
- “All You Need Plan” monthly service for $30 – 1000 minutes, 1000 texts and 30MB of data
- Unlimited monthly service for $45 – includes calls, text, messaging and web data
- A whole year of unlimited service for only $499!
- 411 calls are included in all plans for no extra charge
- No activation or termination fees!
They have basic phones, smart phones, or Android on Straight Talk and phones start as little as $10. So Call a friend and see if Straight Talk is right for you! If you used Straight Talk feel free to leave a comment with your experience.