This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
We all know I’m a frugal person. I do have a cell phone, but it’s not a smart phone and it doesn’t have internet or email. Why? It’s just too darn expensive! I don’t see the point of paying for internet on my phone when I already pay for internet at my house. Call me crazy.
There’s a new, frugally-friendly cell phone company called Straight Talk. All of their cell phones are contract-free, and you could likely cut your cell phone bill in half! (What would you buy with all the money you saved?!?) When it comes to finding deals that involves family budget, mom knows best where to get it.
Here’s the gist of their business premise:
- No contracts, no credit checks, no surprise bills
- Great nationwide coverage
- Fabulous cell phone manufacturers (LG, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia and Kyocera)
Here is some info about their plans:
- “All You Need Plan” monthly service for $30 – 1000 minutes, 1000 texts and 30MB of data
- Unlimited monthly service for $45 – includes calls, text, messaging and web data
- A whole year of unlimited service for only $499!
- 411 calls are included in all plans for no extra charge
- No activation or termination fees!
Straight talk also offers international long distance service at a low cost, which is nice if you’re traveling outside the country and you need to call your family or call a friend.
Straight talk has some amazing smart phones, that include touch screens, cameras, instant messaging, etc. They have everything you need in a phone and more.
Right now I’m on a family plan with my in-laws, but I could get a fancier phone with more features for less than I’m paying right now each month. They’ve got me, Hook, line and sinker!